Our yarns are all dyed in water so you can also wash them in water. We do not recommend dry cleaning any of our yarns.
- Place your garment in a bowl of lukewarm water with a small amount of ph neutral soap like Dove Clear or Ivory if washing.
- If there is any bleeding add a bit of vinegar.
- Make sure your garment is totally wet and let it sit for a few minutes.
- You may add a bit of fabric softener to the last rinse.
- Squeeze the excess water out, roll in a large towel and press, or spin out in the machine.
- Lay it out on a dry towel and block into the shape you want leaving it until completely dry.
- If you have used handmade polymer clay buttons you may leave them on. They should never be dry cleaned.